Aural terrorist Ed Sheeran's massive pop hit "Shape Of You" was absolutely inescapable this year – I heard it anytime I would set food in any public setting with generic radio on. The man has created crimes against humanity~! Phew. Okay, I had to get that out.
Anyway, I guess Sheeran was recently spotted backstage taking in a Marilyn Manson concert and ran into Munky and Head of Korn. Head had to take a photo, and noted that Sheeran told him that Sheeran had been listening to Korn's "Freak on a Leash" earlier.
So Sheeran enjoys himself some nu-metal. No word on his thoughts on bands like Adema and Spineshank.
But I'm still not over "Shape of You."
Here are some more Celebrity Metalheads:
- Joe Manganiello Reveals How A METALLICA Song Made It Into His Wedding Ceremony To Sofia Vergara
- Comedian Bill Hader Discusses METALLICA & MISFITS, Being Too Old To Mosh
- Multi-Platinum Rapper LIL UZI Takes In A THE FACELESS Show, Moshes To LORNA SHORE
- Comedian Bill Burr On MESHUGGAH's Live Show: "It Was A Life-Altering Experience"
- Actor Jason Momoa Hit Up METALLICA's Post-Grammys Hollywood Gig
- Chris Hemsworth, aka THOR, Is A Metalhead
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Son, Maddox, Is Definitely A Metalhead
- Jim Carrey Dons Corpse Paint, Gets On Stage With ALICE COOPER To Sing Classics
- Why Is Johnny Depp Hanging Out With Members of KORN?
- The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Loves SLAYER, Jams With ANTHRAX
- Actress Margot Robbie Professes Her Love for METALLICA, SLIPKNOT, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
- Yes, That Was Mr. Belding Introducing FEAR FACTORY At Their NYC Show
- The Mountain From Game Of ThronesListens To Metal When He Lifts
- Rogue One Star Forest Whitaker Spotted At BRING ME THE HORIZON Show
- Before He Was GAME OF THRONES' Tyrion Lannister, Peter Dinklage Fronted A Punk Band
- NEW KID ON THE BLOCK Donnie Wahlberg Spotted At PERIPHERY Show
- Dennis from It's Always Sunny Is Down With GOJIRA
- MINISTRY Frontman Invites Comedian Bill Burr To Play Drums Live With The Band
- Actor Colin Hanks Talks About His Love Of PRIMUS, FAR & DEFTONES