You thought Forest Whitaker being at a Bring Me The Horizon show was random? How about New Kid on the Block, actor, restaurant proprietor, husband of Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg showing up to a Periphery show?
That's exactly what happened at last night's (April 9, 2017) Periphery gig at the House Of Blues in Chicago, IL. Wahlberg tweeted from what looks the VIP section thanking the band for their hospitality:
— Donnie Wahlberg (@DonnieWahlberg) April 10, 2017
So nice meeting you, @DonnieWahlberg!
— Mark Holcomb (@MarkPeriphery) April 10, 2017
I spoke to guitarist Mark Holcomb who noted that Donnie's "people" contacted the band. Mark had a chance to meet Donnie and his son, Elijah, who is an enormous fan of Periphery. Mark notes that Donnie was a total class act, and said that his son plays Periphery in the car constantly and that he dug Juggernaut. Mark, Donnie and Elijah all posed for a photo together, which you can see above.
Periphery is on tour now with The Contortionist. Get dates here.
More Celebrity Metalheads:
- Actor Jason Momoa Hit Up METALLICA's Post-Grammys Hollywood Gig
- Chris Hemsworth, aka THOR, Is A Metalhead
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Son, Maddox, Is Definitely A Metalhead
- Jim Carrey Dons Corpse Paint, Gets On Stage With ALICE COOPER To Sing Classics
- Why Is Johnny Depp Hanging Out With Members of KORN?
- The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Loves SLAYER, Jams With ANTHRAX
- Actress Margot Robbie Professes Her Love for METALLICA, SLIPKNOT, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
- Yes, That Was Mr. Belding Introducing FEAR FACTORY At Their NYC Show
- The Mountain From Game Of ThronesListens To Metal When He Lifts
- Rogue One Star Forest Whitaker Spotted At BRING ME THE HORIZON Show