[via Rock Feed]
Rogue One Star Forest Whitaker Spotted At BRING ME THE HORIZON Show
Forest Whitaker is an Academy Award winner and starred in such notable films as Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Arrival, Platoon, and The Last King of Scotland. He's also a Bring Me The Horizon fan? Well, sort of.
It's actually Whitaker's twenty-year-old daughter, Sonnet, who is a big fan, and her dad was being a total mensch by taking her out to a gig this weekend. Clearly, Whitaker used some of his Hollywood connections to get some VIP seats, as he tweeted live footage from the photo pit:
— Forest Whitaker (@ForestWhitaker) March 26, 2017
Forest and Sonet even got to go backstage to meet the band, and all of them mugged for some photos:
It seems like a fun experience for all.
More Celebrity Metalheads:
- Actor Jason Momoa Hit Up METALLICA's Post-Grammys Hollywood Gig
- Chris Hemsworth, aka THOR, Is A Metalhead
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie's Son, Maddox, Is Definitely A Metalhead
- Jim Carrey Dons Corpse Paint, Gets On Stage With ALICE COOPER To Sing Classics
- Why Is Johnny Depp Hanging Out With Members of KORN?
- The Walking Dead's Norman Reedus Loves SLAYER, Jams With ANTHRAX
- Actress Margot Robbie Professes Her Love for METALLICA, SLIPKNOT, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
- Yes, That Was Mr. Belding Introducing FEAR FACTORY At Their NYC Show
- The Mountain From Game Of ThronesListens To Metal When He Lifts