This Smooth Jazz Version of SLAYER's "Raining Blood" Is Oddly Mesmerizing
We've established that Slayer works with everything and anything, but smooth jazz? Yep, that works too. Mashup master Andy Rehfeldt wrote and recorded this jazz version of the classic thrash anthem with Tom Araya's vocals in tact. Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer!
To further prove Slayer goes with everything, here are some recent mash ups of theirs we have posted:
- SLAYER's "Angel Of Death" Mashed Up With The Benny Hill Show Theme Is Gold
- This Mashup Of SLAYER's "South of Heaven" & EDWIN STARR's "War" Is Surprisingly Violent
- SLAYER vs. WHAM Mashup "Careless Whisper in the Abyss" Shouldn't Work, But It Actually Works Really Well
- "Tropicana Death Ensemble" Completes The Uncomfortable SLAYER & WHAM Trilogy Mashup
- SLAYER vs. THE BANGLES Mashed Up on "Walk Like An Angel Of Death" & Tom Araya's Scream Never Sounded So Pleasant
- SLAYER's "War Ensemble" & ACE OF BASE's "All That She Wants" Mashup Is War Reggae
- SLAYER & MARVIN GAYE Mashup – South of the Grapevine (MUST WATCH)
- I Could Watch Donald Trump Singing SLAYER's "Raining Blood" All Day
- Here's our full collection of mash ups.