SLAYER's "Angel Of Death" Mashed Up With The Benny Hill Show Theme Is Gold
Slayer's "Angel Of Death" deals with some pretty morbid and morally disgusting topics, while the theme song to The Benny Hill Show is goofy as all hell. Mashing these two up shouldn't work at all, and while it really doesn't, the end result will absolutely make you laugh your ass off.
This is another excellent mashup from Andy Rehfeldt. Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Here are some more of Andy's great works:
- The Hilarious Radio Disney Version of This DEVOURMENT Song Finally Helps You Understand What The Hell They're Saying
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae
- More here.