Have you ever wondered what would happen if you mashed up the vocals from Slayer's "War Emsemble" and Wham!'s "Club Tropicana"? Probably not, but here it is anyway. It's basically resort music for people who aren't sure if they wanna have a drink by the pool or kill everyone.
So basically the exact same weirdness as the previous Slayer meets Wham! mashups:
Some other cool recent mash-ups we posted:
- This Mashup of KORN's "Freak On A Leash" & CHER LLOYD's "Want U Back" Works Too Well
- Street Busker Performs METALLICA & WU-TANG CLAN Mashup And It Rules
- PANTERA's "Mouth For War" Gets An Acoustic Take Thanks To Mash Up with BILL WITHERS' "Use Me"
- Here's An 8-Bit Super Mario Medley With Death Metal Drums
- SLAYER's "War Ensemble" & ACE OF BASE's "All That She Wants" Mashup Is War Reggae
- This Mashup Of METALLICA's "For Whom The Bell Tolls" & MEGADETH's "In My Darkest Hour" Rules
- This Mashup Of JOHN LENNON's "Imagine" & MISFITS "Last Caress" Is Perfect
- DISTURBED's "Land Of Confusion" & STEVIE WONDER's "I Wish" Work Oddly Well Together
- You Will Not Survive This Mashup Of METALLICA's "One" & GLORIA GAYNOR's "I Will Survive"
- This MISFITS / DANZIG Meets King Of The Hill Mashup Is Far Better Than Expected!
- Bassist Adds Way More Groove To Classic Bill O'Reilly's WE'LL DO IT LIVE!" Rant