Bill McClintock is back with another wild mash up. You might recall he did that insane mashup combining Wham! and Slayer a few months back. This time, he pairs Slayer's "Angel of Death" with "Walk Like An Egyptian" from The Bangles. While it doesn't work quite as well as the first mash up, the use of the legendary Tom Araya scream (so great, we made a whole website for it) is worth the listen alone.
More recent killer mashups below:
- SLAYER vs. WHAM Mashup "Careless Whisper in the Abyss" Shouldn't Work, But It Actually Works Really Well
- Street Busker Performs METALLICA & WU-TANG CLAN Mashup And It Rules
- PANTERA's "Mouth For War" Gets An Acoustic Take Thanks To Mash Up with BILL WITHERS' "Use Me"
- Here's An 8-Bit Super Mario Medley With Death Metal Drums
- SLAYER's "War Ensemble" & ACE OF BASE's "All That She Wants" Mashup Is War Reggae
- This Mashup Of METALLICA's "For Whom The Bell Tolls" & MEGADETH's "In My Darkest Hour" Rules
- This Mashup Of JOHN LENNON's "Imagine" & MISFITS "Last Caress" Is Perfect
- DISTURBED's "Land Of Confusion" & STEVIE WONDER's "I Wish" Work Oddly Well Together
- You Will Not Survive This Mashup Of METALLICA's "One" & GLORIA GAYNOR's "I Will Survive"
- This MISFITS / DANZIG Meets King Of The Hill Mashup Is Far Better Than Expected!
- Bassist Adds Way More Groove To Classic Bill O'Reilly's WE'LL DO IT LIVE!" Rant
- This Mashup of KORN's "Freak On A Leash" & CHER LLOYD's "Want U Back" Works Too Well