We've expressed our love of mashups in the past, and anytime you can take two contrasting styles and make them work, we dig it. Bill McClintock created the latest, fantastic mashup of Slayer and Wham. Two artists you would never hear together, and yet here we are. Take a listen.
Some other cool recent mash-ups we posted:
- This Mashup of KORN's "Freak On A Leash" & CHER LLOYD's "Want U Back" Works Too Well
- Street Busker Performs METALLICA & WU-TANG CLAN Mashup And It Rules
- PANTERA's "Mouth For War" Gets An Acoustic Take Thanks To Mash Up with BILL WITHERS' "Use Me"
- Here's An 8-Bit Super Mario Medley With Death Metal Drums
- SLAYER's "War Ensemble" & ACE OF BASE's "All That She Wants" Mashup Is War Reggae
- This Mashup Of METALLICA's "For Whom The Bell Tolls" & MEGADETH's "In My Darkest Hour" Rules
- This Mashup Of JOHN LENNON's "Imagine" & MISFITS "Last Caress" Is Perfect
- DISTURBED's "Land Of Confusion" & STEVIE WONDER's "I Wish" Work Oddly Well Together
- You Will Not Survive This Mashup Of METALLICA's "One" & GLORIA GAYNOR's "I Will Survive"
- This MISFITS / DANZIG Meets King Of The Hill Mashup Is Far Better Than Expected!
- Bassist Adds Way More Groove To Classic Bill O'Reilly's WE'LL DO IT LIVE!" Rant
[Thanks for the tip, Jay R.]