Let's be clear here – you all really got stoked that Machine Gun Kelly is getting out of rock game this year. Far and away the big one for this week. Elsewhere we saw Megadeth's Dave Mustaine handing out picks incognito to kids before a show, Tool asking Brass Against not to repeat their infamous pee incident, and Godsmack starting to considering hanging it up.
Check out our top 10 stories of the week below!
- MACHINE GUN KELLY Is Done With Rock
- Watch: DAVE MUSTAINE Goes Incognito And Hands Picks Out To Kids Before MEGADETH Show
- NINE INCH NAILS Unveils Openers For Coming U.S. Tour Dates
- One Dead, Four Wounded During Shooting At Death Metal Show
- 15 Underappreciated Norwegian Black Metal Bands To Add To Your Playlist
- Ex-KORN Drummer's BREAKING IN A SEQUENCE Streams Very Nü-Metal EP
- DREAM THEATER, TESTAMENT & Ex-OZZY OSBOURNE Members Participate In RUSH Tribute Album
- TOOL Puts "No Pee Zone" Sign On Stage For BRASS AGAINST Vocalist
- KORN & EVANESCENCE Reveal Openers For Their Summer Tour
- GODSMACK's Next Album Might Be Their Last