If anyone ever sees Bill McClintock, they better buy that guy a beer. His mashup of Slipknot's "Sulfur" and The Spice Girls' "Wannabe" should by all means not work, but it somehow comes together in a very radio-friendly hit that isn't going to get out of your head.
Here are some more of Bill's mashups:
- SLAYER vs. WHAM Mashup "Careless Whisper in the Abyss" Shouldn't Work, But It Actually Works Really Well
- PANTERA's "Mouth For War" Gets An Acoustic Take Thanks To Mash Up with BILL WITHERS' "Use Me"
- This RATT & MARVIN GAYE Mashup Is So, So Friggin' Catchy
- SLIPKNOT's "Duality" Gets The Dancy Remix You Haven't Been Waiting For (And It Works!)
- This SLAYER and KATRINA & THE WAVES Mash Up Proves SLAYER Can Work With Anything!
- Here's That SLIPKNOT & B-52s Mashup Nobody Asked For
- This Mashup Of SLAYER's "South of Heaven" & EDWIN STARR's "War" Is Surprisingly Violent
- PANTERA's "5 Minutes Alone" & DAVID BOWIE's "Fame" Mashed Up Kinda Rules
- SLAYER vs. THE BANGLES Mashed Up on "Walk Like An Angel Of Death" & Tom Araya's Scream Never Sounded So Pleasant