SLIPKNOT's "Duality" Gets The Dancy Remix You Haven't Been Waiting For (And It Works!)
Bill McClintock is back with another excellent mash up. This time, he's combining Slipknot’s "Duality" with Evelyn “Champagne” and King’s “Shame,” and the results are quite funky. It takes out all the rippin punch of the guitars of the Slipknot track and just adds a shit ton of funk.
Here are some more wild mash ups from Bill:
- PANTERA's "Mouth For War" Gets An Acoustic Take Thanks To Mash Up with BILL WITHERS' "Use Me"
- This SLAYER and KATRINA & THE WAVES Mash Up Proves SLAYER Can Work With Anything!
- Here's That SLIPKNOT & B-52s Mashup Nobody Asked For
- This Mashup Of SLAYER's "South of Heaven" & EDWIN STARR's "War" Is Surprisingly Violent
- PANTERA's "5 Minutes Alone" & DAVID BOWIE's "Fame" Mashed Up Kinda Rules
- SLAYER vs. THE BANGLES Mashed Up on "Walk Like An Angel Of Death" & Tom Araya's Scream Never Sounded So Pleasant
- This RATT & MARVIN GAYE Mashup Is So, So Friggin' Catchy
- SLAYER vs. WHAM Mashup "Careless Whisper in the Abyss" Shouldn't Work, But It Actually Works Really Well