MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" Covered on Cello Proves Cellos Can Be Heavy
I guess if you cover "Bleed" by Meshuggah on any instrument, that instrument would sound heavy. Raphael Weinroth-Browne offers this cover which, at first, seems pretty true to the original, but as the some progresses, you really hear the cello shine and offer a new take on this classic 'shuggah song.
Some more recent unique Meshuggah covers:
- Dude Plays Both Solos From MESHUGGAH's "Marrow" On Soprano Saxophone
- MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" Played With All Thumb Thumps Is Just Insane
- You'll Really *Dig* MESHUGGAH's "Rational Gaze" Played On A Shovel
- What If MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" Had METALLICA's St. Anger Snare Sound?
- Muslims Mosh To MESHUGGAH
- What If MESHUGGAH Tuned Up A Whole Octave?
- Here's A Contemporary Dance Collective Performing To MESHUGGAH
- MESHUGGAH vs. SMASH MOUTH "All-Star Bleed" Mashup Is The Perfect Kick-Off To 2017
- 13-Year-Old Drummer Destroys MESHUGGAH's "Clockworks", Gets Shout Out From Tosin Abasi
- Get Pumpkin Spicy With The MESHUGGAH Dance