MESHUGGAH vs. SMASH MOUTH "All-Star Bleed" Mashup Is The Perfect Kick-Off To 2017
There have been a lot of parodies and mashups with Meshuggah's "Bleed" (we've collected a few below) – but this might be the most random. Youtuber Niconeve must've been high on mushrooms or PCP, because that's the only way I'd imagine somebody coming up with this idea. Surprisingly, it works.
Here are some more great Meshuggah parodies, mashups and tributes over the years:
- MESHUGGAH's "Demiurge" Gets A Soda Bottle And Sugar Cover
- Get Pumpkin Spicy With The MESHUGGAH Dance
- What If Whiplash Was About A MESHUGGAH Cover Band?
- HOMER SIMPSON Plays MESHUGGAH Video Wins The Internet Today
- MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" Covered Only with Gunfire from Counterstrike: Global Offensive Is Awesome!
- This Horse Can Totally Drum To MESHUGGAH's "The Demon's Name Is Surveillance"
- MESHUGGAH "Bleed" Sitar Cover Offers A New Element of Jamming Out
- Remember When MESHUGGAH Was In Pulp Fiction?
- Here's The Weirdest Acapella Cover of MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" We've Seen
- Korean Kids Playing MESHUGGAH is Mesmerising
- MESHUGGAH Soul Train
- How To Brush Your Teeth To MESHUGGAH
- MESHUGGAH vs. The Wolf of Wall Street
- How Old People Dance To MESHUGGAH
- Moms On Metal Get Ear-Raped By MESHUGGAH
- Meshuggah Korean Dance Party
- THE MESHUGGAH BABY