It's been a while since we've seen anything from Andy Rehfeldt, and he lept into action today on the news that Machine Gun Kelly talked some shit at Slipknot last night. Kudos to Andy for coming up with this so quickly.
Machine Gun Kelly had to get something off his chest at the final night of Riot Fest in Chicago last night. Kelly was closing out one stage, while on another stage, Slipknot was also closing out the event. I guess playing at the same time as the masked rockers didn't sit well with MGK, so he decided to tell his fans about it.
At one point in his set, Kelly states “Hey, you all know what I’m really happy that I’m not doing? Being 50 years old, wearing a fuckin’ weird mask on a fuckin’ stage. Fuckin’ shit. So anyway, what’s every’s favorite candy? Reese’s Pieces?” You can watch the video here.
Chicago Sun-Times reported that MGK wasn't done and shortly after added “Turn the lights up. Let me see who chose to be here instead of with all the old weird dudes with masks.”
Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Here are some more of Andy's great works:
- MORBID ANGEL's "Rapture" As A Radio Disney Song Is Something Else
- The Hilarious Radio Disney Version of This DEVOURMENT Song Finally Helps You Understand What The Hell They're Saying
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae