Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
Whoa, what a blast from the past! Does anyone remember this amazing scene from 2003's Anger Management when Jack Nicholson shows Adam Sandler how to be a death metal vocalist to relieve stress in his day? It was a weird choice to cover "I Feel Pretty" from West Side Story, but it works for Sandler! He's not really angry afterward!
I won't ruin the end of the movie for you, but it involves corpse paint and opening up for Mayhem.
Here are some more fun mashups and mixups from Andy Rehfeldt
- NECROPHAGIST "Stabwound" Radio Disney Version
- MILEY CYRUS "Wrecking Ball" (Death Metal Version)
- DEICIDE Gone Radio Disney
- LAMB OF GOD Set To Fail Smooth Jazz Version
- CANNIBAL CORPSE Hammer Smashed Face [Radio Disney Version]
- METALLICA Enter Sandman Smooth Jazz Version
- What A Wonderful World DEATH METAL Version – Louie Armstrong
- BLOODBATH Eaten [Radio Disney Version]
- More here