The one thing about Devourment is that you could never understand what Ruben Rosas is saying. Thanks to Andy Rehfeldt, that is not a problem any longer, as he has gone through the trouble of recording a hilarious "Radio Disney" version of the song.
Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Here are some more Radio Disney versions:
- SLIPKNOT's Aggressive Anthem "People=Shit" Covered As A Radio Disney Song Sounds So Much Friendlier
- CANNIBAL CORPSE's "Evisceration Plague" Gets The Radio Disney Treatment
- SUFFOCATION "Pierced From Within" (Radio Disney Version)
- NECROPHAGIST "Stabwound" Radio Disney Version
- DEICIDE Gone Radio Disney
- CANNIBAL CORPSE Hammer Smashed Face [Radio Disney Version]
- BEHEMOTH Demigod [Radio Disney Version]
Need some more death metal mashups? Check out some more of Andy's work:
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae
- More here.