Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Ouch!

OZZY Set His Kitchen On Fire Trying To Make A Bacon Sandwich

That is officially the most ridiculous headline I've ever written.

For the second time in less than a year, Ozzy started a fire in his household. The last time it was due to a candle burning (and possible intoxication). This time, it was due to Ozzy having the munchies and trying to make himself a bacon sandwich. The news surfaced when Ozzy's wife and longtime manager, Sharon tweeted:

What lesson have we learned? Don't let Ozzy Osbourne near a stove, or a lighter, or matches or anything flammable.

[via Metal Insider]

Show Comments / Reactions

You May Also Like

Latest News

"To spread hate the way he does, it shouldn't be allowed."

Heavy Metal Real Estate

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne would like to rent you their West Hollywood, CA apartment for a cool $9,500 per month. Which works out to...