Rob Scallon has said this is probably his last "hurrah" in the ukulele cover department, because what's left after you douse an entire room in blood? Once again Rob teamed with Sarah Longfield for a uke-group sketch that turns bloody with one of Slayer's heaviest songs. Are those left handed ukuleles I hear?
Here are more of their covers:
- SLAYER's "Piece by Piece" Gets A Br00tal Ukulele Cover Thanks to Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon
- CANNIBAL CORPSE "Evidence in the Furnace" Ukulele Cover By Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon Scares Non-Metalheads
- SLAYER's "Payback" Ukulele Cover Duet Has ROB SCALLON & SARAH LONGFIELD Scaring Everybody!
- SLAYER's "Angel of Death" Banjo Cover is Incredible!
- SLAYER "War Ensemble" Epic Ukelele Cover
- Sarah Longfield Covers JOB FOR A COWBOY All Around Her House
- "The Heaviest Banjo In The Universe" – GOJIRA Is Rob Scallon's Latest Banjo Cover Target
- Every METALLICA Song in 4 Minutes by Rob Scallon
- Here's QUEEN's "Bohemian Rhapsody" Played With One Note On Guitar
- Corey Taylor Cameos In This Banjo Cover of SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial"
- More here
Here is the behind the scenes of that video: