Musician Andy Rehfeldt is a master at reimaging metal tracks as something else, usually in the stylistically opposite direction. Take for example his "country polka bossanova" version of Megadeth's 1990 thrash classic "Holy Wars… the Punishment Due". It's a far, far cry from the original, but man is it good.
Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Here are some more of Andy's great works:
- MORBID ANGEL's "Rapture" As A Radio Disney Song Is Something Else
- The Hilarious Radio Disney Version of This DEVOURMENT Song Finally Helps You Understand What The Hell They're Saying
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae