We're loving these "Kids Reacts" videos because it shows us how people outside of our heavy metal bubble might react to the music we hold so dearly to our hearts. I've always thought that Iron Maiden is for everybody, not just metalheads and this video of kids reacting to Maiden sort of proves it. The kids are played “The Trooper,” “Wasted Years,” and “Hallowed Be Thy Name.” Most of the kids are totally into it.
Here are some other fun "Reacts" videos recently:
- Kids Reacting To AC/DC Shows Just How Unfuckwithable Their Music Is
- Kids Reacting To METALLICA Will Make You Feel Old
- Kids Reacting to Walkmans Will Make You Feel OLD!
- Kids Have Mixed Reactions When Introduced To GUNS N' ROSES
- Teens Reacting To LINKIN PARK Will Make You Feel Old
- Teens React to MARILYN MANSON, Most Are Not Amused
- Old People React To SYSTEM OF A DOWN is Hilarious: "They're Scary Looking"
- The Elderly Surprisingly Do Not Hate RAMMSTEIN, Are Kinda Into It
- Old People Listening to Slipknot is Hilarious.