Open Metalcast Episode #99: Jury Duty
There's a tradition in the United States of America that folks are called upon to serve as jury in court cases. Fortunately I wasn't called this time around so I have some extra time to bring you the best in Creative Commons License Metal Music. This episode features brand new music from Colosso and Muldjord as well as music by In My Shiver, Black Monolith, Epitimia, Treitim, Aathma, Skein and Macabre Demise. But unlike trials in the USA we'll let you judge for yourself which of these albums you'll be downloading later on (You can download them all and share them with your friends as well. Don't worry, it's legal!) Shownotes after the break:
- (00:10) Circles Of Defeat by Colosso from Foregone Semblances (None)
- (02:52) Drain by In my Shiver from Delicate Poison (None)
- (09:43) Adhere by Black Monolith from Passenger (None)
- (18:36) Delusion II – Ataraxia by Epitimia from (Un)reality (None)
- (24:45) 1000 Km. by TREITUM from 1936 (None)
- (34:58) Valpur by AATHMA from Deadly Lake (None)
- (44:21) Parasitoid by Skein from Of Wings Unfolding (None)
- (50:49) Full of Hate by Macabre Demise from Walk This Death (None)
- (59:32) A Thousand Paths by Muldjord from The Color of My Soul (BY-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, head to the shows, or offer to sit in for their Jury Duty. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
Also check out the other great podcasts at Metal Injection, and be sure to listen to all of the great shows (including Open Metalcast) streaming 24/7 at Metalinjection.FM.
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at email@example.com.