Open Metalcast Episode #130: Continuing Voyages
Quick Program Note: If you are listening / viewing this on Metal Injection I encourage you to check out the main Open Metalcast site for the latest episodes of Open Metalcast. This is the last episode of Open Metalcast that will be broadcast via Metal Injection. It's been a great ride and I'd like to thank Rob and the rest of the Metal Injection crew for giving this podcast the opportunity to share with you. To celebrate the journey thus far (130 episodes and no end in sight) I compiled thirteen tracks (it's my lucky number, what can I say?) spanning some old favorites as well as new favorite artists from the podcast's history. We have tracks from Expectativa Zero, Thicket, Abaddon Incarnate, VRADEMARGK, Norilsk, Release The Long Ships, Psygnosis, The Neologist, Iron & Stone, Codo, APPOLLONIA, Jackalopes, and Neurotech. it's a show you won't want to miss!
- (01:04) Enemigos de Dios by Expectativa Zero from Re-evolución (BY-NC-ND)
- (05:15) Shadow of the Witch by Thicket from Tales From The Tomb (BY)
- (09:52) 1756 by Abbadon Incarnate from INTOXICATED Vol . 4 (2006) (BY-NC-ND)
- (12:21) Undesired Funeral by VRADEMARGK from The Black Chamber (BY-NC-SA)
- (16:43) Potsdam Glo by Norilsk from The Idea of North (BY-NC)
- (22:57) Feathers And Bones by Release The Long Ships from Holocene (BY-ND)
- (28:13) Lost in Oblivion by Psygnosis from Human Be[ing] (BY)
- (37:57) The Future Screen by The Neologist from The Inward Expansion (BY)
- (42:46) Rising Tides by Iron & Stone from Maelstrom (BY-NC-ND)
- (46:55) Tirabuzon by Codo from Strictly For The Ladies (BY-NC-ND)
- (51:58) Elizaberri by APPOLLONIA from Dull Parade (BY-NC-ND)
- (56:18) Rumble downtown by Jackalopes from Jacksploitation (BY-NC-SA)
- (1:02:17) Fear the Fear by Neurotech from Stigma (BY-SA)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, head to the shows, or just do whatever it takes. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at firstname.lastname@example.org.