Ever have one of those days where you just want to keep the music going and don't want it to stop? That's what happened with this episode. It's understandable when you have such great bands as deafheaven, Eschatos, Seal Of Beleth, Beastmaker, Fodastic Brenfers, KDC, Rebel Wizard, Envig, Azgard, and Vinnum Sabbathi in your playlist. Heck, you just forget to stop the music and announce all of the great songs until the very end of the episode. Well, maybe you might. Not that I'm speaking from experience here, but sometimes the music just flows so perfectly you don't want it to stop and you can't figure out where to stop. So sit back and enjoy the episode and relax: I couldn't figure out where to stop either. Shownotes after the break:
- (00:11) From the Kettle Onto the Coil by deafheaven from None (BY-NC-ND)
- (06:39) In Whole Alone Is Good And Elsewhere Nowhere by Eschatos from The Grand Noir (BY-NC-ND)
- (14:08) Nightmares by Seal Of Beleth from s/t (BY-NC-ND)
- (24:05) Heathens by Beastmaker from Beastmaker (BY-NC)
- (28:35) Esparro by Fodastic Brenfers from Québec (BY-NC)
- (31:14) Rutwaltz by KDC from The Veracity of Solitude (BY-NC-ND)
- (32:56) Suffocate the earth with the wizard cape of negativity by REBEL WIZARD from Negative Wizard Metal (BY-SA)
- (37:09) Thralldom Awaits by Envig from Warmachine (BY-NC-ND)
- (39:49) Be a Man by Azgard from At the Break of the Day (BY-NC-SA)
- (43:38) HEX II: Foundation Pioneers by Vinnum Sabbathi from Fuzzonaut Split (BY-NC-ND)
Please support the bands in this show! Buy a T-Shirt, buy an album, head to the shows, or package their track with nine other songs. Whatever you can do to help these bands keep making music, please do it!
Also check out the other great podcasts at Metal Injection, and be sure to listen to all of the great shows (including Open Metalcast) streaming 24/7 at Metalinjection.FM.
If you have any suggestions for Creative Commons licensed metal, send me a link at [email protected].