Iron Maiden toured Europe this summer with Killswitch Engage and did extremely well for themselves. Which isn't surprising considering they're Iron Maiden and all, but over the course of nine shows the band managed to gross over $15 million. The highest grossing show of the tour was on July 14 in Madrid, Spain where they grossed $4.7 million and the lowest was on August 6 in Manchester, England where the band grossed $1.1 million.
Here's the full list of shows, courtesy of Billboard.
- Madrid, Spain on July 14 – $4,797,916
- Hannover, Germany on June 30 – $2,311,161
- Paris July 5-6 on – $2,189,356
- Krakow, Poland on July 27-28 – $2,173,988
- Arnhem, Netherlands on July 1 – $1,646,254
- Milan, Italy on July 9 – $1,444,708
- Manchester, England on Aug 6 – $1,111,545
So yeah. Iron Maiden is still extremely, extremely relevant in case you were wondering.