Pollstar has unveiled the 100 highest-grossing tours of 2021, and the results are slightly surprising. Sitting in first place by a long shot is The Rolling Stones, who incredibly grossed $115.5 million across 12 shows. Further down is Guns N’ Roses, who grossed $47.3 million across 23 shows, and then even further down are bands like Slipknot, Megadeth, and Lamb Of God. The biggest surprise to me was that Foo Fighters managed to rake in $4.5 million over the course of only three shows.
Check out the abbreviated list below and the long list with all the statistics here.
- The Rolling Stones (#1 @ $115.5 million)
- Guns N' Roses (#7 @ $47.3 million)
- Kiss (#30 @ $16.9 million)
- Slipknot's "Knotfest Roadshow" (#42 @ $12.3 million)
- Korn (#48 @ $10.3 million)
- ZZ Top (#53 @ $9.4 million)
- Megadeth, Lamb Of God (#61 @ $7.9 million)
- Shinedown (#63 @ $7.5 million)
- Primus (#69 @ $7.0 million)
- Foo Fighters (#85 @ $4.5 million)