This week was a week stuffed with some interesting headlines. From Angus Young getting his tone back, to a worship band playing on a plane, things got weird. Though really, you all just wanted to know what Les Claypool was getting high to back in the early days of Primus. Which is fair given this week's 4/20 holiday.
Check out the top stories of this week below and have a great weekend!
- LES CLAYPOOL Names The Five Albums He Listened To A Lot During PRIMUS' Early Days
- Watch: DRAGONFORCE's HERMAN LI Throws Guitar To Crew Member During A Show, Crew Member Doesn't Catch It
- 25 German Black Metal Bands That Deserve More Love
- How ANGUS YOUNG Got His Tone Back With The Help Of An Italian Fan
- Completely Unbearable: A Worship Band Played On A Plane
- ROB HALFORD Names New Litter Of Kittens & Donates Autographed Cat T-Shirts To Kitten Rescue Group
- These Are The 10 Best PANTERA Deep Cuts
- OZZY OSBOURNE: "I Was Talking To LEMMY On The Morning That He Died"
- Identity Of DEFTONES' New Second Guitarist Revealed