Produced by Andy Rehfeldt with vocals by Dori Kreisz, this mash up duo have made the Mariah Carey holiday classic the most brutal of death metal songs, and bless their hearts for doing so, just in time for the holidays.
Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Here are some more of Andy's awesome mashups
- SLIPKNOT's Aggressive Anthem "People=Shit" Covered As A Radio Disney Song Sounds So Much Friendlier
- CANNIBAL CORPSE's "Evisceration Plague" Gets The Radio Disney Treatment
- SUFFOCATION "Pierced From Within" (Radio Disney Version)
- NECROPHAGIST "Stabwound" Radio Disney Version
- DEICIDE Gone Radio Disney
- CANNIBAL CORPSE Hammer Smashed Face [Radio Disney Version]
- BEHEMOTH Demigod [Radio Disney Version]
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae
- More here.