Leave it to Andy Rehfeldt to not only make a weirdly and hilariously menacing version of Jimmy Buffett's insufferable track "Margaritaville," but also to make death metal marimba a thing. The cover sounds like if haunted houses were Caribbean themed and you were handed a bloody skull margarita at the start. Also, that is a great idea. Someone do that.
Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Here are some more of Andy's covers:
- SLIPKNOT's Aggressive Anthem "People=Shit" Covered As A Radio Disney Song Sounds So Much Friendlier
- CANNIBAL CORPSE's "Evisceration Plague" Gets The Radio Disney Treatment
- SUFFOCATION "Pierced From Within" (Radio Disney Version)
- NECROPHAGIST "Stabwound" Radio Disney Version
- DEICIDE Gone Radio Disney
- CANNIBAL CORPSE Hammer Smashed Face [Radio Disney Version]
- BEHEMOTH Demigod [Radio Disney Version]
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae
- More here.