It boggles my mind how in America, storefronts start setting up Christmas decorations on November 1st, just as Halloween ends. Whatever happened to Thanksgiving? Mashup master William Maranci clearly has Christmas on the mind with his amazing new mash up, throwing together Mariah Carey's inescapable Christmas anthem "All I Want For Christmas Is You" with Metallica's classic "For Whom The Bell Tolls."
Here are some more recent mashups from Will:
- MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" But It's "Like A Virgin" By MADONNA Is The Best Mashup Of 2020
- RAMMSTEIN's "Du Hast" Mashed With "My Love" By JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Makes Me Think These Two Need To Tour
- Here's SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial" But It's "Who Let The Dogs Out" By BAHA MEN
- NINE INCH NAILS' "Closer" As "Funkytown" Is Unsettling Yet Catchy
- This LINKIN PARK & LADY GAGA Mashup Absolutely Rules
- MORE HERE