How many of you have tried to play Meshuggah's "The Demon's Name Is Surveillance" on any instrument? How many of you failed? Alright, new question- how many of you are this horse? Exactly. Someone needs to give this horse a double bass pedal and just see what happens. Worst case scenario, we tried. Best case scenario, new studio drummer for metal bands!
Here are some more interesting Meshuggah covers:
- Here's A MESHUGGAH Song With Sugary Snacks As The Percussion
- Here's The Weirdest Acapella Cover of MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" We've Seen
- Watch Kirk Hammett Guest Solo Over MESHUGGAH's "Bleed"
- Korean Kids Playing MESHUGGAH is Mesmerising
- How To Brush Your Teeth To MESHUGGAH
- Hear MESHUGGAH's "Bleed" Like You've Never Heard It Before
- Covering MESHUGGAH Using Kitchen Items
- How Old People Dance To MESHUGGAH
- Meshuggah Korean Dance Party
- MESHUGGAH Bleed Acapella