Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee, and Justin Bieber's hit "Despacito" has been just about everywhere lately, and I'm sure you hate it by now. Which is why it's at least semi-refreshing that Ten Second Songs has given it a bit of a makeover!
The channel reimagines the track as if it were done by Tool, Slayer, Motörhead, Rammstein, BABYMETAL, Iron Maiden, and Queen, and it's slightly less irritating than normal. Not that our annoyance makes a difference – "Despacito" is currently the most streamed track of all time, with 4.6 billion listens.
Here are some more of Anthony's covers:
- Twenty One Pilots' "Heathens" Covered in the Style of KORN, MACHINE HEAD, TYPE O NEGATIVE, ANTHRAX & More
- ADELE's "Hello" Covered In 25 Styles (ALICE IN CHAINS, DEFTONES, GUNS N ROSES)
- What If DISTURBED Covered TAYLOR SWIFT's "Bad Blood"
- Here's A Song About Driving In The Styles Of CANNIBAL CORPSE, TOOL, RAMMSTEIN And More!
- 20 Love Songs in the Key of PANTERA, METALLICA, NINE INCH NAILS And More from Ten Second Songs
- "All I Want For Christmas" in the Style of MESHUGGAH, DIO and others
- MICHAEL JACKSON's "Thriller" Done In The Style of AVENGED SEVENFOLD, ROB ZOMBIE, CANNIBAL CORPSE and more
- LINKIN PARK's "In The End" Covered in 20 Different Styles
- KATY PERRY's "Dark Horse" Sung in the Style of TYPE O NEGATIVE