You might've heard Motörhead's 1981 live album No Sleep 'Til Hammersmith, but you haven't heard it quite like this. The band will soon reissue the classic live album completely remastered in both two CD and triple LP formats. The reissue will feature bonus tracks and a previously unreleased show recorded at Newcastle City Hall on March 30, 1981, as well as the story of the album and many previously unseen photos.
No Sleep 'Til Hammersmith will also be released as a four CD box set featuring the following:
- The No Sleep ‘Til Hammersmith album, remastered from the original master tapes, featuring extra bonus tracks and newly unearthed, previously unreleased sound check recordings.
- The three full recordings of the concerts that made up No Sleep, never before released in their entirety.
- The story of No Sleep ‘Til Hammersmith told through previously unpublished and new interviews with the people that were on the road at the time.
- Never before seen photos and rare memorabilia.
- Double sided, A3 concert posters from 1981.
- Reproduction USA ’81 tour pass.
- Motörhead ‘England’ plectrum.
- 1981 European tour badge.
- Reproduction Newcastle City Hall ticket.
- Port Vale gig flyer post card.
Stream "The Hammer" below and pre-order No Sleep 'Til Hammersmith here before its June 25 release date.