Granny Caught Rocking Out To SLIPKNOT & We Wish We'd Be Half This Cool At Her Age
Slipknot, they're for everyone from kids to our elders. We've seen plenty of kids rocking out to Slipknot, and now footage has surfaced from the band's recent Knotfest Roadshow that shows an elderly woman, cane in hand, applauding and in awe of the live experience that is Slipknot.
Kudos to her for also having her ear plugs in.
Slipknot's Knotfest Roadshow wrapped up in the States, but you can check out our awesome photo gallery of their New York City stop here.
Here are some more elders we recently caught rocking out:
- Elders Reacting To SLIPKNOT Is The Best Thing Ever!
- Grandma Shreds The Drums
- BRING ME THE HORIZON Frontman Tries To Teach A Grandmother How To Growl
- 67-Year Old THE GRINDMOTHER Crushes An Old-School SEPULTURA Track, "Slave New World"
- Grandmas Grinding is The Best Video You'll See Today (Maybe All Year)
- TRIVIUM's Bassist's Grandma Watches From The Side Of The Stage; Does NOT Get In The Pit!
- What do grandma and grandpa think of heavy metal?