TOOL, SLIPKNOT, TOOL, SLIPKNOT And Other Stories You May Have Missed This Week
So, summer is over, right? I mean, yes we basically have another month left, but it's all over. Here's what you missed.
- TOOL's Danny Carey Defends Justin Bieber's Fandom While Also Taking A Swipe At Trump
- CELTIC FROST Frontman Wishes METALLICA Had Left "Their Millionaire Fingers" Off His Song
- SLIPKNOT: Identity of Tortilla Man Revealed?
- TOOL Becomes First Band To Occupy All 10 Top Spots Of Billboard’s Rock Digital Song Sales Chart, Among Other Records
- SLAYER Pulled As Primary Sponsor Of NASCAR Car Due To Complaints From Other Sponsors
- DAVID HASSELHOFF Teams Up With MINISTRY Frontman For "Sweet Caroline" Cover
- Watch: TERROR Frontman Kicks Out Violent Security Guard During Their Show
- Dave Grohl Teases THEM CROOKED VULTURES (LED ZEPPELIN, QOTSA) Might Be Working On Something
- Wait, MEGADETH Is Opening For FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH On Their European Tour?
- AC/DC Teases New TV Series Brian Johnson: A Life On The Road