First and foremost, let's take a moment to think of the friends and family of Dance Gavin Dance bassist Tim Feerick. Feerick passed away a few days ago and I cannot imagine the shock and grief everyone who knew him is going through. Elsewhere this week we saw Eddie Truck call out a band over lip synching accusations, Jim Carrey told his insane Pantera story, and Maryland Deathfest might be done forever.
All that and more make up our top stories of the week. Have a great weekend everyone!
- Radio Host EDDIE TRUNK Slams Bands Who Lip Sync Live: "It's The Norm In Pop, It's Gotta Stop In Rock"
- JIM CARREY Recounts His Surreal Experience Hearing PANTERA The First Time
- DANCE GAVIN DANCE's Bassist TIM FEERICK Has Died
- JOHN 5 Explains Why He Beat Up MARILYN MANSON On Stage In 2003
- KIRK HAMMETT Streams First-Ever Solo Single "High Plains Drifter"
- KISS' GENE SIMMONS Says Rock Is Still Dead & The Fans Killed It
- SLIPKNOT Teasing Something Called Knotverse
- FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Announces New Album & Tour With MEGADETH As Openers
- This Sucks: Maryland Deathfest Might Be Done After This Year's Festival
- DAVE MUSTAINE Peed On The White House Bathroom Floor Once: "I Had To"