Since SOAD announced they're doing tour dates next year, I decided to listen to a lot of SOAD this week. Still holds up.
Here's what you missed this week:
- SYSTEM OF A DOWN Announce Touring Plans for 2020
- German THE VOICE Contestant Wins Over Judges With LAMB OF GOD's "Ghost Walking"
- SLIPKNOT's Corey Taylor & Clown Formally Respond to Chris Fehn's Case; Ask Judge To Throw Out The Case
- MOTÖRHEAD vs. W.A.S.P.: The Tumultuous Tour That Ended With Lemmy and Blackie Lawless Brawling in 1997
- METALLICA Grossed $36 Million On Their Last Eight Shows
- LINDEMANN (RAMMSTEIN, HYPOCRISY) Streams Fun, Heavy New Song "Steh Auf"
- Jason Newsted Lost "Tons Of Money" on NEWSTED Solo Project According to Guitarist
- OZZY Calls Next Solo Album "Greatest He's Ever Done;" Never Heard of POST MALONE Before Collaboration
- DANZIG Says "No More MISFITS Shows, Except For MSG"
- OPETH Wrote And Deleted A Death Metal Record After Watershed