German THE VOICE Contestant Wins Over Judges With LAMB OF GOD's "Ghost Walking"
Usually when vocalists do some sort of extreme metal on talent shows, it doesn't go super well for them. German The Voice contestant Stefanie Stuber not only performed "Ghost Walking" by Lamb Of God, but managed to sway some of the judges to choose her in the process. Which if anything is a huge testament to the fact that Stuber is pretty damn good!
Lamb of God are going to be supporting Slayer on their upcoming final dates in North America. Get tickets here. Some more recent metalheads on these Voice-type shows:
- The Voice: Bulgaria Contestant Wows Judges With BRING ME THE HORIZON Song
- The Voice: Québec Contestant Advances Even Further Covering Montreal Black Metal Band INCANDESCENCE
- Metal The Voice: Québec Contestant Is Back With NINE INCH NAILS's "Hurt"
- Dude Performs NECROPHAGIST's "Stabwound" on The Voice Québec & Gets Picked By A Judge
- The Voice Finland Contestant's Performance of SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial" Gets Him To The Next Round
- Dude Performs SUICIDE SILENCE Song On Romania's Got Talent, Judges Reactions Are Priceless
- Face Tattooed Dude Crushes LED ZEPPELIN's "Whole Lotta Love" On Ukrainian Talent Show
- 82-Year-Old Covers DROWNING POOL's "Bodies" on America's Got Talent, Shocking Everybody
- 82-Year-Old Heavy Metal Grandpa Screams ROB ZOMBIE's "Dragula" ScaringAmerica's Got Talent Judges
- PAGAN'S MIND Singer Auditions For Norway's The Voice With IRON MAIDEN Cover
- Most Metal AMERICA's GOT TALENT Audition EVER!
- 6-Year-Old Girl Screams "Zombie Skin" On America's Got Talent
- This 10-Year-Old's Cover of DRAGONFORCE Floored TheAustralia's Got TalentJudges
- Gorgeous Girl Sings Metal on France Has Talent