Another week in the books! This week's top stories included a vinyl company that wasn't exactly honest with their customers, Wacken announcing their 2023 edition and selling out damn near immediately, and us all know that there are some Rob Halford vocals out there we'll never hear. Check out all 10 of our top stories below and have a great weekend!
- Vinyl Manufacturer In Trouble After Selling Digital Recordings Advertised As Authentic Analog Pressings
- BAM MARGERA's Family Issues Statement Saying "Free BAM" Movement Isn't Helping His Health
- Wacken Announces First Round Of Bands For 2023, Sells Out In Six Hours
- ROB HALFORD Recorded Way More Vocals Than We've Heard For QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE's "Feel Good Hit Of The Summer"
- ALICE IN CHAINS Is Selling A Very Deathcore-Looking Shirt On Tour
- Watch This Metalhead Sum Up Every Type Of Fan Seen At Festivals
- RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE Cancels UK & European Tour As Vocalist Heads To Physical Rehab
- MISFITS, ALICE COOPER & THE DISTILLERS Announce Halloween Show
- MAX CAVALERA Wants To Get SOULFLY's Original Lineup Together For An Anniversary Tour In 2023
- Watch: TONY IOMMI & OZZY OSBOURNE Perform BLACK SABBATH Classic At Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony