Two years ago, a major fashion magazine called a metal t-shirt "the look of the summer." Will that magazine now call these new death metal turtlenecks the look of this fall?
Yes, that's correct. Clothing company Patricia Rae has launched a line of “vintage turtlenecks from the late ’80s.” The $64 turtlenecks combine a floral print with the company's name in a death metal-styled font. My favorite thing about the design is how Patricia felt the need to caption the turtleneck so normies can understand what is being advertised:
— PATRICIA RAE (@forpatriciarae) June 5, 2018
Unfortunately, as of this writing, the turtleneck is sold out. Perhaps there will be a second run sometime soon.
Some more recent fashion and heavy metal crossovers:
- GHOST Flattered By RIHANNA's Tribute to Papa Emeritus At Met Gala Ball 2018
- Hmm, The Logo on This BLACK PANTHER T-Shirt Sure Looks Familiar
- New Fashion Line Blatantly Rips Off / Pays Homage To EMPEROR, MAYHEM, OBITUARY
- MORBID ANGEL Re-stock Crewneck Sweaters So You Can Look Like KIM KARDASHIAN
- Kendall & Kylie Jenner Co-Opting OZZY, METALLICA For New Shirts, Sharon Osbourne Is Not Having It
- High-End Fashion Company Makes Their Own Version of JNCOs Now, Selling For… HOW MUCH?!