Alright, I know what you're thinking – this has got to be some sort of cash grab now that Lemmy's gone from this Earth, right? It's a reasonable thing to think, except the Motorhead video game has been coming since mid-2015, and is technically just an expansion of the Victor Vran game.
You can now pre-order the game here in an exclusive tin box collector's edition, which gets you all the following stuff. You can also grab it on Steam or grab the regular editions, but here's why you should grab the box set!
- Victor Vran: Overkill Edition and Motörhead: Through the Ages – which had the full support and involvement of Lemmy. With over 13 tracks, reworked music stems, never before seen artwork including Lemmy’s Doodles – this is a homage to the great man, and the music and lore of Motörhead
- A specially commissioned Motörhead Metal Box complete with Snaggletooth embossing
- An exclusive, high qualityMotörhead: Through the Ages T-Shirt
- A limited runMotörhead: Through the Ages Badge collection – including 5 unique badges
- A uniqueMotörhead: Through the Ages Patch
- A set of 4 Motörhead photos
- A personal photo sent by Lloyd Kaufman of Lemmy and Lloyd hanging out
- A set of 10Motörhead: Through the Ages artcards
- And finally, a Making of Victor Vran: Overkill Edition DVD with interviews from the developers, Lloyd Kaufman
Oh, and if you've forgotten what the game is about, let us refresh your memory.
The Motörhead game will consist of new game environments that have not been seen in the original game. Traverse war-torn landscapes and cities, Wild-West-inspired landscapes and the Dark Ages Castle where the Queen of the Damned resides, all heavily inspired by and based on Motörhead`s history, lyrics and general attitude.
Motörhead define the themes of the game as Victor faces evils relevant to our own world – religious fanatics, corrupt politicians and power-hungry oppressive rulers. During these quests he will be supported not only by the newly designed Motör-Weapons, -Powers and -Skills, but also a soundtrack with over a dozen tracks, partly never heard before!