Guns N’ Roses have teamed up with Jersey Jack Pinball for a brand new machine named after their reunion tour, Not In This Lifetime. The machine was created by both Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash and Jersey Jack Pinball designer Eric Meunier over the course of two years, and even features some guitar work from the man himself.
"It's been a very fulfilling experience working with Jersey Jack on the new GNR Not in This Lifetime pinball machine," said Slash. "Jersey Jack pinball games are some of the most unique and beautiful pins ever made and I am honored to have been able to work with their brilliant team to design one of the most original and exciting rock 'n' roll pins ever produced."
"To have this type of design work and participation from the game’s namesake creating the actual pinball game, has never, ever, been done before in the industry," added Meunier.
Here are the advertised features:
- The game is designed around playing through the Guns N’ Roses entire 21-song setlist with a concert stage and moving spotlights.
- 1 Full-Length Studio Master Recordings of Guns N’ Roses songs are featured.
- Players need to get fans to cheer and get more Pyrotechnics.
- All video assets for the game are used in the actual Guns N’ Roses live concert.
- Exclusive Original Pinball Music created and performed by Slash.
- Exclusive Original Instrumentation and Sound Effect Recordings performed by Slash, Duff McKagan, and Richard Fortus.
- Game Narration by Duff McKagan and Melissa Reese.
- Additional Voice Recording by Axl Rose, Slash, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer, Dizzy Reed and GNR announcer MC Bob.
- Direction-sensing Spinning Platinum Record.
- Sculptures: Slash’s Iconic Top Hat, Screaming Axl Rose, Concert Speaker Stack.
- Original Hand-Drawn, digitally printed Playfield, Cabinet, and Backglass Artwork.
- Two Guitar Pick-shaped RGB Lit Spinners
- 120-Watt 2.1 Stereo Sound System.
- Live Footage and Concert Screen Animations from the Not In This Lifetime World Tour
- Showcased on the 27” Backbox Display.
- 7” Stage Display Showcasing Game Rules and Animations.
- 30 RGB GNR Hexagonal Stage Lighting
- All 21 Concert Songs playable as Multiball
- 5 Additional Unique Mutliball Modes
- Timed Play option for every song.
- Jukebox Attract Mode Option.
- Bluetooth Headphone and WIFI Connectivity.
- New Jersey Jack Pinball Hotrails –Illuminable Non-Destructively Mountable Side Rails.
- Selectable Content Settings: Family Friendly (default), Adult-Adds explicit songs, video content, and voice work.
- Drumstick Ramp: Two Real Frank Ferrer Thunderchucker Vater Drumsticksinside game.
- 75+ Mini-insert LED’s for World Map and Music Notes.
- Not In This Lifetime Final Wizard Mode and much more.
Check out a trailer for the machine below and order one here for between $6,750 and $12,500. Pinball machines are expensive.
[Photo credit for all images: Charles Acosta of Pinballphotos.com]