Moonic Productions is back with yet another masterful mashup, this time re-writing Blondie's "Heart Of Glass" as if it were a melodic grunge crusher by Alice In Chains. The result is loaded with beefy riffs, huge vocal harmonies, and an overall sense of gloom and doom. It's great.
Check it out above and check out Moonic Productions goodness below.
- What If RAMMSTEIN Wrote THE POLICE's "Every Breath You Take"?
- What If PANTERA Wrote KISS's "I Was Made For Loving You"?
- What If NAPALM DEATH Wrote SYSTEM OF A DOWN's "Sugar"?
- What If ELECTRIC WIZARD Wrote BLACK SABBATH's "Paranoid"?
- What If PANTERA Wrote AC/DC's "Back In Black"?
- What If SUNN O))) Wrote TOTO's "Africa"?
- What If HIGH ON FIRE Wrote METALLICA's "Battery"?