The children are definitely alright, and will be alright for a long time if seven-year-old Jesús del Río is any indication. He performed AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" and much like the judges, I could not believe what I was hearing.
As much as the reactions were fun to watch, del Río channeling his inner Bon Scott and nailing the vocals was the true sight to see. del Río will be making it to the next round, and we can't way to see him become an even more powerful singer.
Here are some more awesome auditions from The Voice recently:
- The Voice Contestant Offers Powerful Cover Of SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun"
- Asian The Voice Contestant Auditions To SLIPKNOT's "Spit It Out" And The Judges Love It
- German THE VOICE Contestant Wins Over Judges With LAMB OF GOD's "Ghost Walking"
- Young Woman Nails ASKING ALEXANDRIA's “Moving On” On The Voice Kids: Brazil
- The Voice: Bulgaria Contestant Wows Judges With BRING ME THE HORIZON Song