We love seeing kids crush it on these talent shows, and today a clip surfaced from a recent America's Got Talent audition of 14-Year-Old Dylan Zangwill. He seems pretty shy, and his friends never actually heard him perform.
“People know I’m a singer and a musician, but I’m never really openly talking about it. I like hearing what other people are doing and I’m not a big fan of talking about myself all that much,” he said before an absolutely incredible rendition of Queen's "Somebody to Love." He absolutely nails it.
Here are some more kids on Talent shows:
- Watch This 7-Year-Old Boy Totally Nail His “Highway To Hell” On The Voice Kids In Spain
- Family Performs Death Metal Cover Of SMASH MOUTH's "All Star" On Nickelodeon
- This 9-Year-Old Kid Absolutely Rips The GUNS N ROSES "Sweet Child O' Mine" Solo On The Ellen Show
- 10-Year-Old's METALLICA "Enter Sandman" Cover Makes Australian Talent Judges Headbang
- Kid Smashes Bass Guitar At Talent Show
- 6-Year-Old Girl Screams "Zombie Skin" On America's Got Talent