When he's not making rock and metal classics into killer synthwave songs, Anthony Vincent is making grindcore, not-so-grindcore. Vincent recently covered Napalm Death's extremely brief track "You Suffer" as a quick acoustic song and… it works? I mean, given the source metal it's certainly different.
Other recent Vincent classics include:
- This Synthwave Cover Of KILLSWITCH ENGAGE's "End Of Heartache" Rules
- QUEEN's "I Want To Break Free" As A Darkwave Song Is Pretty Sinister
- This Synthwave Version of ALICE IN CHAINS' "Man in the Box" is Real Good
- What if RADIOHEAD's "Creep" Was a DEFTONES Song?
- FOO FIGHTERS' "Everlong", But It's A Sinatra-Esque Jazz Song