IRON MAIDEN's "The Number Of The Beast" Transformed Into Bossa Nova Song
Andy Rehfeldt has done it again. This time he's taken the Iron Maiden classic "The Number of the Beast" and turns it into a bossa nova song. Bossa nova is a Brazilian style of music which was invented in the '50s combining the styles of samba and jazz and featuring primarily acoustic guitars. Maybe Maiden should start playing this version live?
Like what you hear? Buy Andy a beer! Need some more death metal mashups? Check out some more of Andy's work:
- SLIPKNOT's Aggressive Anthem "People=Shit" Covered As A Radio Disney Song Sounds So Much Friendlier
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE "Suit and Tie" Death Metal Remix
- OZZY OSBOURNE Classic "Over The Mountain" Reimagined As A Ska Tune
- MOTORHEAD's "Ace Of Spades" Played By An Orchestra Somehow Works Perfectly
- SUFFOCATION "Pierced From Within" (Radio Disney Version)
- GREASE Gone Death Metal "You're The One That I Want"
- Adam Sandler & Jack Nicholson Had A Death Metal Band?
- KORN "Falling Away From Me" Smooth Jazz Version is Awesome!
- Mary Poppins Singing Death Metal is Very Important
- You Need This Death Metal Version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" In Your Life
- SOUNDGARDEN's "Black Hole Sun" Gone Reggae
- NECROPHAGIST "Stabwound" Radio Disney Version
- More here.