Rob Scallon is back with another metal challenge, and that's making metal with a theorbo. For those unfamiliar, the theorbo is essentially a lute with a second extended range neck that holds the low-tuned drone strings. So you already know where this is going. To be fair though, the theorbo does sound pretty cool, but man are those low strings muddy as hell.
Here are some more of Rob's songs and covers:
- SLAYER's "Piece by Piece" Gets A Br00tal Ukulele Cover Thanks to Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon
- CANNIBAL CORPSE "Evidence in the Furnace" Ukulele Cover By Sarah Longfield & Rob Scallon Scares Non-Metalheads
- SLAYER's "Payback" Ukulele Cover Duet Has ROB SCALLON & SARAH LONGFIELD Scaring Everybody!
- SLAYER's "Angel of Death" Banjo Cover is Incredible!
- SLAYER "War Ensemble" Epic Ukelele Cover
- Sarah Longfield Covers JOB FOR A COWBOY All Around Her House
- "The Heaviest Banjo In The Universe" – GOJIRA Is Rob Scallon's Latest Banjo Cover Target
- Every METALLICA Song in 4 Minutes by Rob Scallon
- Here's QUEEN's "Bohemian Rhapsody" Played With One Note On Guitar
- Corey Taylor Cameos In This Banjo Cover of SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial"
- More here