Oliver Graves is a goth comedian. What does that mean? That means his style is more that of anti-comedy rather than traditional jokes. Basically, you expect a punch line to go a certain way, and he catches you offguard with his gothic sensibility.
Perhaps he wasn't expecting it, but his style, which had been rejected in comedy clubs, stood out and worked for the America's Got Talent judges and he got a little emotional at the response from fans.
While you're at it, be sure to check out some more recent metal heads on these talent shows!
- 68-Year-Old Woman Crushes AC/DC's "Highway To Hell" On Britain’s Got Talent
- One-Man Keytar Band Crushes JOAN JETT On America's Got Talent
- The Voice Finland Contestant's Performance of SLIPKNOT's "Psychosocial" Gets Him To The Next Round
- Dude Performs SUICIDE SILENCE Song On Romania's Got Talent, Judges Reactions Are Priceless
- Face Tattooed Dude Crushes LED ZEPPELIN's "Whole Lotta Love" On Ukrainian Talent Show
- 82-Year-Old Covers DROWNING POOL's "Bodies" on America's Got Talent, Shocking Everybody
- 82-Year-Old Heavy Metal Grandpa Screams ROB ZOMBIE's "Dragula" ScaringAmerica's Got Talent Judges
- PAGAN'S MIND Singer Auditions For Norway's The Voice With IRON MAIDEN Cover
- Most Metal AMERICA's GOT TALENT Audition EVER!
- 6-Year-Old Girl Screams "Zombie Skin" On America's Got Talent
- This 10-Year-Old's Cover of DRAGONFORCE Floored TheAustralia's Got TalentJudges
- Gorgeous Girl Sings Metal on France Has Talent