It's a Christmas miracle! SockPuppetParody has returned to us all just in time for the holiday with a brand new Immortal-themed holiday track called "Frostbite The Snowman," complete with an appearance by Metal Santa himself.
“Twas the night before Christmas and cradled between the Norwegian mountaintops, Immortal Christmas, a sock puppet representation of the band Immortal, embarks into a snowman contest judged by Metal Santa himself.
“In an attempt to win the contest, Immortal Christmas resurrect a snowman called Frostbite the Snowman. Frostbite triggers an avalanche to destroy the competition which lands the sock puppet outfit on Santa’s naughty list. But in the end, Santa delivers the first prize ribbon to our black metal heroes. Prepare yourself for Frostbite the Snowman. “
Here are some more Sock Puppet Parodies:
- Here's A Christmas Sock Puppet Parody Of DIMMU BORGIR With PHIL ANSELMO
- Sock Puppet IMMORTAL Just Wants Coal And Snow Man Armies From Santa
- WHITE ZOMBIE "More Human Than Human" Gets Sock Puppet Parody Just In Time For Halloween
- Summon Santa With This Black Metal Sock Puppet Song
- Vinnie Paul Cameos In PANTERA "Walk" Sock Puppet Parody
- This Sock Puppet Parody Of "Bodies" By DROWNING POOL Is Flawless
- Sock Puppets Turn SLIPKNOT's "Wait and Bleed" Into "Wait In Bleach"
- Sock Puppet METALLICA Gets Down And Dirty On "Master Of Puppets"
- RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE's "Killing In The Name" Parodied By Sock Puppets
- The SLAYER "Raining Blood" Sock Puppet Parody You Didn't Know You Needed
- Sock-Puppet IMMORTAL Singing Christmas Songs Is All You Need In Your Life