Samus Paulicelli had the idea to make Avenged Sevenfold sound even heavier with some death metal drumming, and the resulting sound is awesome. This is this same dude who played that Metallica cover with dildos AND he wrote that fart metal song, so we can all agree he is full of excellent ideas.
Here are some more of Samus' videos:
- Here's NIRVANA's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" With All Death Metal Drumming
- Finally! METALLICA's "Sad But True" Re-Recorded In 2x Speed
- "KORN In A Nutshell" Parody Is Pretty Accurate
- 14 Common Drummer Fails By Samus Paulicelli
- Stop Making All These Stupid Guitar Mistakes!
- AMERICA (F*ck Yeah!) Cover by Samus Paulicelli
- DECREPIT BIRTH Drummer Farts The STAR WARS Imperial March Like A Pro
- Watch: Here's Every Different Type of Blast Beat
- Why Bother Playing Instruments? Here's The Song That Samples Everything!
- "Taking A Dump" – JUDAS PRIEST Parody Is The Grossest Thing You'll See Today
- 14 Styles of Influential Drummers In 3 Minutes
- One-Man NECROPHAGIST Cover